Friday, August 29, 2008

Mac Journal

I have been looking at MacJournal for awhile now but just could not justify it. So when I saw that it was part of the MacUpdate Bundle for August I knew I wanted to get it. One of the features I liked was that I can upload my entries to my blog hence the blog entry.

It has been quite an interesting week. We were not very busy until Friday when we had as many orders as we had had from the rest of the week.

I have been working on the Ward calendar all week and I hope I will have it ready for Sunday. I still need to call all the leadership for the ward to get all the dates necessary but at least I am starting on it.

I have still not gotten the Mac Pro fixed. We are still waiting for parts. I hope it is soon I am having a hard time not getting to use my “powerful machine.“

No comments: